Work with us
The Cross barriers is a news media website, working with an initiative to shed light on importance of humanity. Our news and blogs are centrally focused towards covering the stories of practitioners and new institutes that have the potential to make this world a better place.
Our current opening are listed below.
We are looking for a graphic designer because being a media website we have continuous requirement for increasing motion graphics and designs.
The minimum requirement for the same is 2 years of experience in motion graphics, animation and video editing. News media background would be preferable. Besides,expertise in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Audition is a must.
We are delighted to announce a limited number of internships for the summer months.
Preference would be given to the students with some or all of the following skills:
1. Social media engagement
3. Video editing
4. Data journalism and interpretation
5. Graphics and illustrations
Candidates we find suitable will be given a modest stipend
We are looking for web developers having knowledge in field of different programming languages such as Java, PHP, Python, ASP and Database management programming languages such as My SQL and Oracle, for back-end development. Besides, for front-end we require HTML, CSS and Boot Strap.
Job roles and responsibilities:
-To create work plans, monitor and track the work schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
-To ensure process improvement and compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions / reviews.
-You will be responsible for functional & technical UI & UX on website
-Development of IT Strategy, Roadmap and Enterprise Architecture for organization, including assessment of current state and future state definition.
The minimum qualification for the same is graduation in the field of computers, and minimum corporate experience is 2 years.
We are looking for content writers with a minimum experience of 4 years.
The job description for the same is
1. Writing blogs for the company’s official page.
2. Prepare scripts for the clients.
3. Eye for Grammar, Clarity, Accuracy and Creative language
4. Create content properties that drive cross-platform interaction for the brand
5. Work with creative team, to create and deploy quality content, across digital communication channels
6. Ensure adherence to brand and internal guidelines for communication across digital channels
7. Must have exposure to International Trends
8. Must have excellent command over Proof Reading and web content writing
9. Review & Rewriting of Content. Proof reading and writing for web based applications
10. Excellent Researching and Conceptualization Skills
To apply for any of the following designations, please forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org